Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013


Before Low Mass Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was truly wonderful. A very large crowd at the Solemn Mass. Two children made their first confessions last week and their first communions today. Last week I heard perhaps not as many confessions as I have in the past, not as many as I should have heard. On the other hand, several returned to the Sacrament of Penance after a long hiatus. Cheers the hearts of parish priests. The choir sang beautifully Mozart's Missa Brevis: Piccolomini. Many, most I would say, stayed for the Easter Dinner after Mass. I am exhausted, as I ought to be, but Canon Duncan says the Mass on Monday so I will get a break. Resurrexit, sicut dixit, alleluia!




Paschal Candle



Regina Caeli, laetare, alleluia.




Chapel of St. Charles, King & Martyr

No comments: